7.27.2010

Underconstruction & Renegade Craft Fair

As of right now my room is a blank slate- white walls with all of my things tossed in the middle. We moved in about 3 months ago and I'm just now beginning to change it. Sad, huh? I have a couple of ideas of how I want it, but I don't want to do anything until I know for sure of how I want it. I can't wait til it's done!

Inspiration:

.Source unknown.
.Source unknown.
.Source unknown.

The walls of my room won't be very empty for very long though due to my purchases at the wonderful and inspiring Renegade Craft Fair. It was such an amazing opportunity to go there!



I love my mom!

Here are the items that I purchased at the A-maaay-zing Renegade fair:


(Can you tell that I'm in love with red right now and the saying, "Keep calm and carry on?")
(**Not purchased at the fair)



2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with everything you bought, and when I get home from work, I'm definitely saving all those room inspiration photos. They're exactly my decor-style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are BEAUTIFUL photos! I'm so jealous of renegade, haha.

    ReplyDelete