7.26.2010

my art

I had to choose a concentration for my AP portfolio for my class and I decided Ugandan children. Last summer I was searching for something to draw and I found this amaaaazing photographer! I would cite him or provide a link, but I was an idiot and didn't write it down.

One day I would love to go on a missions trip to Uganda, or any missions trip at all. It would be uber incredible to visit and help the children; it would be such a life changing experience to meet them.

**I am not the photographer, I just used the artist's photos to inspire these charcoal drawings**



Now here are a couple of my own pieces. I haven't felt very inspired lately, so I've taken a break from drawing. It's not a good feeling at all, I feel so unproductive!





2 comments:

  1. My friend has gone on a mission trip to Uganda before and she loved it! I'm glad you have the passion for missions... it truly is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a big fan of your blog! I love seeing all of the delicious treats and amazing things that you make! I especially love the polaroid book that you made your boyfriend. You are so creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete