6.30.2011

Finito. Dunzo.



It's been about a year since I first started planning the design of my bedroom. I am proud to say that it is finally finished! I can honestly say that blood, sweat, and (lots) of tears went into this project. It was much more frustrating than I imagined, but I couldn't be happier with it! Everything that you see, I either repainted or created. I'll go into detail about the projects that were involved to complete my bedroom in another post. I hope you enjoy!


My bedroom.
DSC_3223

Desk area.
DSC_3187
DSC_3189


Inspiration board.
DSC_3210
DSC_3190

Details.
DSC_3040
DSC_3208
DSC_3034

Dresser. 
DSC_3213

Doilies sewn onto curtains.
DSC_3183

Wall display. 
DSC_3230

2 comments:

  1. hey girl, I love what you did here. keep bloggin, I'll be following! :)

    Richelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your room, especially the desk area.
    Simple and has lots of space and compartments!

    ReplyDelete