8.13.2011

I am beyond excited!

vintage_sale2


I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SALE!! You have no idea! Haha.  It maybe because I missed the last sale because the idiot that I am read the date wrong! I assumed it was Sunday, instead of Saturday, so I woke up at 8 a.m. and got ready.  I didn't realize it had already passed until I was out the door and I looked at the pamphlet.  I have been kicking myself  e v e r y d a y   s i n c e.

Not only is this a vintage sale, but it is a vintage sale hosted by this lovely lady! I have been hooked on her blog for about two years now; I just love how her creativity shines in everything that she does, whether it's her packaging, her photography, or her vintage finds.  

When I went to the Renegade Fair last month, I had the honor of meeting her at her booth! After twenty minutes of swooning over all of her pretties, I mustered up the confidence to talk to her. I was so nervous, she's like a celebrity to me! We ended up chatting for a good 10 minutes, it was definitely the highlight of the fair.  She was oh so sweet, more than I could have ever imagined.  I left feeling overwhelmed with joy and inspiration, not bothered by the fact that I spent every last penny on her goodies. I got washi tape, 2 decal stickers, a ring (that I regretfully lost soon after), and two wooden tags.  It was more than worth it. :)

Don't forget to check her blog out! 
Did you check it out?!
Told you,  a m a z i n g!

1 comment:

  1. what!! I should have gone, we could have met! did you see my sister, Reinna? hope you snagged some goodies.

    ReplyDelete