8.14.2011

This Weekend

was a very good weekend 
tumblr_l42jqnDxfs1qb5d33o1_500

1.  I attended the Vintage Sale and I happily spent all of my money :) 
(I will save that goodness for a whole other post)
2.  I luckily scored a floral skirt and 4 Mason jars at Goodwill
3.  I went to the OC Fair and tried fried Kool-Aid 
4.  After 2 weeks of feeling down in the slumps, I attended church today and I couldn't have asked for a better service.  It was everything that I needed and more to cure my blues.  Today, I accepted to let go of my dreams of my time here on Earth and I am going to focus on the eternal life that God has in store for me.  I also learned to stop trying to fit God into my dream, God is far too big for that.  I need to start fitting into His dream. 
5.  I got sun burnt while at the Rose bowl Flea Market
6.  I finished my first bejeweled friendship bracelet! 
7.  I realized that I have a driver's tan; my left arm is about 2 shades darker than my right. 


I hope you had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment