8.15.2011

Vintage Here, Vintage There, Vintage Everywhere

The sale was so much fun!  And the fact that it was less than 10 minutes away from my home was a huge plus!  Although there were a loooot of people, but it was impossible for anyone to leave empty handed since there was so much goodies. There were all types of things from vintage furniture to paper goods.  I spent about an hour trying to decide what to buy, it was so hard. I am seriously the worst at making decisions about purchases!  

Once again, I was lucky to get the chance to chat with the wonderful Danni from Oh, Hello Friend.  Her stuff is so lovely and sweet, you could only imagine that she has a personality to match!  I loved all of her things so much, half of my purchases were actually from her table, haha.

DSC01154
Danni's gorgeous goodies!
DSC01157
DSC01158
DSC01148
DSC01144
I am obviously veeeery excited about my purchases!
DSC01287

My purchases:
DSC_4120
DSC_4117
DSC_4109
DSC_4108
DSC_4138
I am so in love with these Oh, Hello Friend stickers that I put them on my phone for a daily reminder.  I especially love the gold California sticker because after going to New York last month, it made me realize how much love I have for the Golden State.  

Vintage label maker
Wooden organizer
"You are Beautiful" Stamp & tags
California Decal 
2 Rolls of washi tape 
Large tags
Bracelet
Straws 
Vintage dress & blouse



Peach items were purchased from Danni's table, Oh Hello Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment