9.09.2011

I'd rather spend my money on thrift finds and clothes.

Last weekend I went to the Irvine Flea Market in search of some hidden treasures.  I didn't buy very much, but I did find a couple of goodies for my bracelets! I also went to Savers Labor Day Sale, all of the clothes and shoes were 50% off!!  It was cuhhhrazy packed with people.  

Something about me, is that I looove spending my time at Secondhand stores, Goodwill especially.  For the past couple of months, I have been going up to twice a week (addicted much?).  I may shop often, but I certainly do not spend a lot seeing that I mainly shop at thrift stores.  If you've been to Goodwill, you would know that every shirt costs the same, every dress costs the same...etc., they don't look at every item and price it properly.  Buuuuut at Savers, they do the exact opposite! 

 If you have never heard of Savers, it's very similar to Goodwill, but somehow manages to have better prices! Say what, how is that even possible?!  They look at every single item of clothing, accessories, furniture and price it according to it's worth and on top of that they also do "Color of the Week" like at Goodwill.   This is what I love most about Savers, perhaps you find a shirt that you absolutely love and it's only $2.99, but at Goodwill it would be $6.99.  SCORE!


DSC_4205
Button ups & Shorts- (altogether $7 at) Savers Sale, Pleated skirt & Floral dress- Goodwill 

DSC_4218 DSC_4215
Found this lovely turquoise Jewelry Storage at the Flea Market 

DSC_4232DSC_4260
I found some amazing things for packaging my bracelets! 
DSC_4239
DSC_4247
Gold gold gold! I love gold! I'm so excited to make bracelets out of what I purchased! 

Stay tuned && 
Don't forget to have a great weekend!
:)

4 comments:

  1. I love thrift shopping and it has been too long since I have made a trip. Thanks for reminding me to go! and btw- I have that exact jewelry box in white! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of your finds are amaaaazerz and truly treasures! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha no, it's not weird! and if you get this in time, I'll be going to Southlands tomorrow! I hope I see you!

    ReplyDelete