9.02.2011

I am Obsessed: Tattoos

It sounds so dumb to admit aloud that I have been obsessed with having a tattoo since I was about 12.  Am I right, what 12 year old wants a tattoo?!  You would assume that I was imagining a butterfly tattoo on my arm or Tinkerbell on my ankle. Haha, but it was nothing like that.  I look at tattoos as art, daily reminders of things that you love and that inspire you.  

Here are a few of my favorites:

46793078_cRq60aSs_c
This one ^^ is my absolute favorite!
tumblr_lqjxxwxWCa1qzabkfo1_1280
11798916_ul9iBGFr_c
11798375_4hLTeXSd_c
11797859_6eS6qe6a_c

1.2.3.4.5.

As you can see I prefer quotes over butterflies. :)

Maybe this year will be the year...but even then I still feel too young!  
I feel like people my age are just getting tattoos just because they can, 
just because they're "adults".  I certainly don't want to regret any of my tattoos, 
seeing that they're kind of really permanent

:)

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved tatoos, but I think it would take some careful plannig and consideration before I actually got one, for the reason you said really, It's permanent and you have to ask yourself if you'd still love it in ten/twenty years time! Nice post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely ADORE the infinity life tattoo!!

    ReplyDelete