11.22.2011

A year ago

We welcomed this little guy into the family.  
Meet Mr. Koda Bear (a.k.a. Koda) 
DSC_2313
(yes, that's his own Snuggie)
It's crazy how just a year ago he was doing his business in every corner of the house,
but now he scratches at the door when he has to go.  

It's crazy how he had to sleep with me for the first month because he was so scared,
but now he goes to his bed when I say, "Goodnight." 
DSC_2121
He can be a handful at times, 
but I love him even though he has a funny looking underbite. 




-aa-

2 comments:

  1. CAN YOU PRETTY PLEASE BRING HIM OVER SOON?? I WANNA SEE IF I AM ALLERGIC TO HIM, AND IF IM NOT. I WANNA TAKE CARE OF HIM AND PLAY WITH HIM AND WALK HIM AND GIVE HIM TREATS! PRETTY PRETTY PLEEEASEEE HE REMINDS ME OF A MORE FUZZYIER VERSION OF LADY. IM IN LOVEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. gahhhH!!! he's sooo cute! i want!!!

    ReplyDelete