12.18.2011

19 candles to blow out

On Friday, another candle was added to my cake.  I am now 19 and it is my last teen year, I've yet to decide if I'm relieved or sad about that...  This year I wanted to do something small and low-key, so for the first time in 19 years, we hosted it at my house! I was really excited about that, I've always dreamed about celebrating my birthday at home with close friends and family. It was a lovely night with amazing people, yummy food, lots of laughs, Friends Scene It, Michael Jackson Experience & much more.


I couldn't have asked for a better birthday!
DSC_5438
DSC_5440
DSC_5555
DSC_5465
DSC_5479
DSC_5550
DSC_5487
DSC_5481
DSC_5536
DSC_5534
DSC_5556
DSC_5507
DSC_5704
DSC_5512
DSC_5513
DSC02739



I am so blessed to have such an amazing mother 
who continues to show me the true meaning of courage and selflessness.
I am so blessed for each and every person in my life. 
I am so blessed for this past year, it was indeed my favorite year
for this was the year God blessed me with new friends, 
new trials, new epiphanies, and new opportunities.


aa.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, happy (belated) birthday! It looks like it was such a fun get together with friends!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! what is the song for the video? Loved it, such a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you! The song is "Go Outside" by The Cults

    ReplyDelete