1.25.2012

A Disney Adventure













**I like how Andrew laughs at poor Soulie's reaction to meeting Goofy**


I'm really behind in blogging due to a certain pretty lady's wedding!  I can't believe it's already next Saturday!  Anyways, as you can see, I am now a Disney annual pass holder! WOOHOO! I've only gone once since I got it, but I certainly plan on going much more often to see this girl in the parade! It was an extremely fun day with Mama Ruby and her little ones.  They were so excited for the Christmas Parade and I have to admit that I was really excited myself because I had never seen it before.  My favorite part was seeing the  Jiminy Cricket, he she was obviously the star of the show!  

3 comments:

  1. Your playlist is so dreamy!!! I love just letting it run in the background while I'm dinking around on the web. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute video! Now I long for Disneyland!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete