2.15.2012

DSC_7141
DSC_7132
DSC_7146

I was inspired by this post on Design Sponge, and since I'm not comfortable with paying $100 for something I can easily make myself, I decided to do just that.  I used an old record that I found in my closet to write the lyrics on and I used a gold (not yellow like it seems) sharpie to write with.  I had some troubles with the gold sharpie (note- don't ever get a sharpie paint pen again), but I think it turned out well.  These lyrics are from The Wedding Band's song (Mumford & Son's side band) "I Take Your Hand."  When I first heard this song, I fell in love.  I love all of their Wedding Band songs!  I wish Mumford & Son's would transition to being The Wedding Band permanently, but I also wish they would perform at my wedding, and we all know the slim chances of that happening... A girl can always dream, right?  

p.s. don't forget to check out The Wedding Band! I promise you won't be disappointed!

-aa-

3 comments:

  1. omg. in love with this. you're genius. i'll buy one of this off of you! so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there! just wanted to say that this is brilliant. & i love that song! cheers : )

    ReplyDelete