12 reasons why 2.10.12 was a day to remember:
1. Richelle and I slept in til 10:30 (that never happens)
2. Breakfast of the champions- red velvet cookies, green marshmallows and hersheys
3. "Justin timberlake you get cold, take this"
4. Yelling "I'M SEXY! I'M SO SEXY," for a little confidence booster
5. "Did you bring clothes for today?" "No, I thought I'd just shop in your closet"
6. Thrifting for ourselves instead of doing errands for the wedding
7. Richelle's collection of colorful clothes versus my neutral purchases
8. Doing a photoshoot infront of a "cool looking wall," as a passerby comments, "Don't worry, you look good"
9. Meow Meow Boba
10. "I don't know how to tell you this, but...you look like a chola"
11. "TRIGITZ! TRIGITZ! TRIGITZ!"
12. Our first story time, Romans 12 - "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good"
I am so thankful for days like this. It makes me happy. It makes so happy I want to dance!
p.s. it looks like we got into a crash at the end, but I promise you all was well! :)