2.11.2012

IT WAS A GOOD DAY TO DANCE

DSC_6995
DSC_6998
DSC_6999
DSC_7012_2
DSC_7013
DSC_7017

12 reasons why 2.10.12 was a day to remember:

1.  Richelle and I slept in til 10:30 (that never happens)
2.  Breakfast of the champions- red velvet cookies, green marshmallows and hersheys
3.  "Justin timberlake you get cold, take this"
4.  Yelling "I'M SEXY! I'M SO SEXY," for a little confidence booster
5.  "Did you bring clothes for today?" "No, I thought I'd just shop in your closet"
6.  Thrifting for ourselves instead of doing errands for the wedding
7.  Richelle's collection of colorful clothes versus my neutral purchases
8.  Doing a photoshoot infront of a "cool looking wall," as a passerby comments, "Don't worry, you look good"
9.  Meow Meow Boba 
10.  "I don't know how to tell you this, but...you look like a chola"
11.  "TRIGITZ! TRIGITZ! TRIGITZ!"
12.  Our first story time, Romans 12 - "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good"

I am so thankful for days like this.  It makes me happy.  It makes so happy I want to dance!


p.s. it looks like we got into a crash at the end, but I promise you all was well! :)

.aa.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA i love your list better than mine. TRIGITZ i gotta do better next time. but justin timberlake you didn't know, THIS VIDEO MADE MY NIGHT. and my night is about to end. and this post was basically the bestest way to end it. WE'RE SO SEXY!!!!!


    love you.
    - spirit bear

    and i gotta tell you about today! later!.. remind me though, justin timberlake i forget. heh heh

    ReplyDelete