2.11.2012

MOMMY AND ME DATE

DSC_7026
DSC_7028
DSC_7035
DSC_7055
DSC_7047
DSC_7046
DSC_7044
DSC_7051

If you didn't know already, I am amazingly close to my mom.  Unfortunately I've been extremely busy lately and haven't had the time to spend time with her.  But last night, I took her to The Counter where we enjoyed our own "custom built burgers."  We both really enjoyed our creations.  I got a burger with goat cheese spread, balsamic sauce, and sun dried tomatoes, I loved it.  But what I loved more than the burgers was actually their chocolate malt shakes, they are hands down the best in town!  Opinion alert:  I think I prefer The Counter to Umami Burger.  They're both really great places, but I like the idea of being able to customize my burger to exactly how I want it.  If you haven't tried either of these places and you like a good burger, I definitely advise you to go! 


p.s.  Mom, I admit I'm not the greatest daughter at all times, but know that I surely do love you! 

 Love, Monks (a nickname given to me because I am the year of the Monkey)

6 comments:

  1. this is the best. and it just made me hungry. and it just made me wanna come over right now and sleep over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that place and their fries are amazing!

    ps your skin is TO DIE FOR! would you ever do a skin regime post? or is it just good genes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi anon! Thank you so much! But sadly my skin is definitely not as clear as it seems. I used to have pretty bad skin, but benzoyl peroxide and tretinoin cream saved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you do anything special with your hair? blowdry, straighten, curl? and how? it looks stunning in your dancing vids from class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! My hair is naturally wavy, so I always let it air dry. I seldom curl it and when I do, I only curl a few pieces in the front to frame my face. I don't use any products because I like to keep my hair maintenance at a minimum. I'm sorry, I'm not more helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so pretty....i love you! hahha

    ReplyDelete