3.17.2012

MAKES ME HAPPY

art-of-being-happy
.unknown source.


1.  Cuddling with my sleepy pup
2.  Driving home on the freeway and seeing Disney's firework show
3.  Listening to Frankie Lymon  (my favorite singer right now) 
4.  The music and dances from Hairspray (do you sense a 1960's theme?)
5.  The other day I was walking through the mall and saw the Easter Bunny waiting for children to take a picture with him.  When I walked by him (or her), he waved at me. It was such a simple thing, but I waved enthusiastically back. It made me feel like a child and I liked it!
6.  Getting inspirational emails from this thoughtful lady!
7.  The gloomy weather we've been having as of late.  It makes me so lazy, but oh so happy!


.aa.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know how to post a comment on your "Currently" post so I am posting it here. Don't know how much this comment matters, but I am really happy you're starting Herbalife. It has honestly been life changing for me (: Also, i LOVE your blog. so creative and beautiful.

    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stef! All comments mean so much to me, don't think yours doesn't matter! :) I am really loving Herbalife! I'm drinking the tea and protein shakes and I've already lost a few pounds. I'm glad to hear it works for you too! I'm excited to see the progress in a few months. Thank you so much for reading my blog, it means so much to me that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete