4.11.2012

QUICK THRIFT TRIP

DSC_2152
DSC_2142
DSC_2116
906897c480f611e19e4a12313813ffc0_7
*Thank you, Richelle Jean, for snapping these!* 

I told you my hair was red! Wow, I didn't realize how pale i was until I saw these pictures.  Seriously, take a gander at those white feet! How emburrisin'.... Anywhos, The other day I went on a quick thrift trip with my dear lady friend.  I really do love thrifting; thrifting is a happy medium for me because I love saving, but I also love to shop!  What girl doesn't? 

Top: Forever 21  
Pants: H&M
Bag: Vintage
Shoes: Thrifted Minnetonka Moccasins 
Sunnies: Borrowed
Lipstick: "Diva" by MAC




.aa.

9 comments:

  1. very cute outfit! I don't know if it's about location or I don't know what to look for but when I go thrifting, I never find anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #LONDON2015 #LONDON2015#LONDON2015 #LONDON2015#LONDON2015 #LONDON2015#LONDON2015 #LONDON2015#LONDON2015 #LONDON2015#LONDON2015 #LONDON2015

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color on you! Loved your ombre, too, but this is too adorable!

    www.styledsealeddelivered.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit, you're too cute!

    p.s. i love coming to your blog and listening to your playlist like almost everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful and it suits you well! you're so lucky to have a friend who's good with hair! this is my DREAM colour!! did she use bleach? i'm lazy and don't want to mess my hair, which is brown, so i'm thinking of box dying it red, so it comes with a tintish of your shade! don't know if it's a good idea but i know it won't be pretty as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon- Thank you! I am certainly blessed to have a few friends that do hair. She didn't use any bleach for my hair, which was a medium brown. Red is pretty hard to keep up though. It's been 3 weeks and it's already fading and my roots are showing. Yikes! I recommend showering with cold water to hold the color in. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete