4.12.2012

THIS WEEKEND

If you're in the OC/LA area, you should definitely check these events out:


6044447567_3b76bbc89e_z
**This photo was taken from a previous Sale**


WHAT? If you like all things pretty and vintage, you are going to love this vintage sale!  There are a variety of things for sale, like clothing, furniture, paper goods...etc.  I've attended almost all of these sales and I am never disappointed.  I always leave with two arm fulls of goodies and an empty wallet, but that never bothers me because I am too excited about my purchases!
WHERE? 2120 E. Lambert Road Unit H La HabraCA
WHEN? Saturday, April 14th @ 10 - 12:30pm
ADMISSION? Free!



LONG BEACH FLEA MARKET
DSC_0956

WHAT?  This flea market has everything- antiques, collectibles, home decor, clothes...etc. 
WHERE?  4901 E Conant Street Long Beach, CA 90808
WHEN?  Sunday, April 15th @ 6:30 - 2pm
ADMISSION? $5 with free parking

nlapril8
WHAT?  Urban Outfitters Sample Sale, where everything is $5 per item! Plus, you can fill up a bag with clothes, accessories, shoes, and furniture for only $50! 
WHERE? 1520 North Cahuegna Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90028
WHEN? Friday, April 13th - Sunday, April 15th (or until items last) @ 12 - 5pm
ADMISSION? Free!
NOTES: Space 15 Twenty parking lot is located on Ivar St. and Selma AND credit only


I am really excited for the Vintage Sale, I definitely plan on spending all my tips on it!  Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to go to the other events but hopefully you can! The Urban's Sample Sale sounds way fun.  Who can beat $5 per item?! Well, thrift stores can, but still! I love Urbans, I might just have to sneak on over there for a little bit... Hopefully you're able to attend one of these awesome possum events! 

.aa.

1 comment:

  1. love love this and the blog before this. WAITING ON ANOTHER!!!!! !!!

    ReplyDelete