1.28.2013

color everywhere

DSC_8640
DSC_8628DSC_8617
DSC_8599DSC_8644

something good can work- two door cinema club

yesterday, my mom and i made a trip to the hammer museum in la.  instantly, we were welcomed by the color of meg cranston's mural, california and fireplace.  yunhee min's terrace installation, 'for instance,' was my absolute favorite!  it consists of large and colorful drapes that overlook the terrace and the streets of la.  who knew something as simplistic as drapes, could be so fun and exciting?  





5 comments:

  1. aww looks like a fun day! When I move back to La we should hangout haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are simply so stunning!! I wish my mom and I would do more fun stuff like this! Have you ever been to Bottega Louie? My dream is to go there with her.

    P.S. you can really rock the top knot! have you ever tried a sock bun? i am obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! i have yet to go to bottega louie, but i always drool when i see their food on instagram. and i'm kind of anti sock bun, i'm scared my hair is going to get knotted.

      Delete